App Description of Bank of American App
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America App Mobile Banking app for U.S.based accounts.
Convenient & secure thanks to doing your banking on the go. This free app offers options like check account
balances, view account transactions, transfer funds, bill pay and find ATM locations.
Mobile Money Transfer
– Securely send and receive money with Zelle® employing a mobile number or email address¹
– Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
– Review activity and balances in checking, savings and MasterCard accounts
– View mortgage, automobile loan and other account balances
– Activate or replace credit/debit cards
– Order checks
– Set app alerts to be notified of important account info
Mobile Check Deposit
– Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
– Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
Mobile Bill Pay
– Schedule/edit/cancel payments
– Pay eBills
– Add/edit Pay To accounts
Erica, Your Virtual Financial Assistant
– Ask Erica to seek out transactions, pay bills and more
– Get valuable alerts, helpful insights, and financial guidance
Contact Us Easily
– Quickly reach a representative for help or questions together with your accounts
– Schedule a meeting to satisfy with a specialist
– Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
– Get cashback with BankAmeriDeals once you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
– Get exclusive Mastercard offers
Help Stay Safe & Secure!
– Change Online ID or Passcode
– found out fingerprint sign-in to securely check-in
– If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or MasterCard, we’ll notify you
– With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not responsible for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly
See the web Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
1 Transfers require enrollment and must be made up of a Bank of America consumer checking or checking to account for a domestic bank account or open-end credit. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer is going to be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
2 Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
3 Erica only listens or speaks once you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all or any voices, so consider where you interact by voice.
You’re not responsible for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions once you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and suit security responsibilities.
Zelle and therefore the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
FICO may be a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
American Bank Branches
The total number of Bank of America locations throughout the U.S. is 2,508. 37 states in the U.S. plus Washington, D.C. have branches check below branches.
States with 1 to 10 locations include below:
States with 11 to 20 locations Below:
States with 21-50 Bank of America locations Below:
Fifty to 100 locations are found in the following states:
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation
Bank of American Online Banking App Details: